Piper Communications works with the Innov865 Alliance to coordinate the coalition’s mission-driven activities that develop, support and promote Knoxville as a great place for entrepreneurs to start and grow a business. Part of that includes producing an annual week-long series of events designed to celebrate Knoxville’s entrepreneurs.
Piper provides coalition management and communications support that includes strategy, media relations, event logistics and planning, digital and social media management and collateral development as well as overall marketing and promotion. When Techstars released a Knoxville ecosystem report, Piper worked with the Alliance to develop an action plan for the Alliance to address gaps in the community and play up the strengths outlined in the report.
- 300 people registered to attend Startup Day 2021 in person, while 402 people tuned in for the WATE Livestream.
- 1.35 million people across the country and state read 58 pieces of coverage about exciting entrepreneurial developments in the Knoxville region.
- Innov865 launched a new website with updated branding.
- Innov865 posts were seen more than 189,000 times on Twitter and the account gained 10% more followers.
- Innov865 posts were seen more than 25,000 times on LinkedIn and the account nearly doubled its number of followers from the previous year.
- Innov865 launched an Instagram account. In the first few months of its existence, Innov865 posts were seen over 1,600 times.
- Innov865 posts were seen more than 13,000 times on Facebook.
- During a two-month paid digital campaign, Innov865 Alliance promo videos were seen more than 316,127 times on social media and digital platforms.