Piper Communications works with the Innov865 Alliance to coordinate the coalition’s mission-driven activities that develop, support and promote Knoxville as a great place for entrepreneurs to start and grow a business. Part of that includes producing an annual week-long series of events designed to celebrate Knoxville’s entrepreneurs.
Piper provides coalition management and communications support that includes strategy, media relations, event logistics and planning, digital and social media management and collateral development as well as overall marketing and promotion. When Techstars released a Knoxville ecosystem report, Piper worked with the Alliance to develop an action plan for the Alliance to address gaps in the community and play up the strengths outlined in the report.
- 1,300+ attendees (virtually and in-person) at 23 events across five tracks during Innov865 Week 2022
- Nearly half a million (552K+) views from two video campaigns targeting entrepreneurs, business owners, and investors in greater Tennessee region.
- 312K estimated views on 34 media clips about Innov865 Week and Startup Day activities
- 171K organic social media views and 2.1K followers
- 40+ startups applied or were recommended to participate in Startup Day pitch competition
- 11 social media takeovers